Senior Occupational Health Advisor
Senior Occupational Health Advisor, London, Full Time, £47,000pa + benefits
I am looking for an experienced Senior Occupational Health Advisor to join my client, a large private medical group, in London.
The role will require you to support the Occupational Health Manager in delivering a high quality and proactive Occupational Health service across my client's private hospitals in London.
You will be required to provide leadership and supervisory support to junior Occupational Health Advisors as well as deputising for the Occupational Health Manager in their absence.
You will need to be able to demonstrate relevant experience in a Senior Occupational Health position as well as knowledge and experience of clinical governance within an Occupational Health Setting.
You will also need to be competent in all aspects of Sickness Absence Case Management, Health Surveillance and Fitness for Work Assessments.
You will need to be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) as well as hold a qualification in Occupational Health (preferably Degree level).
This is a Full Time position, 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Salary up to £47,000pa + benefits
Private Healthcare Insurance
Season Ticket loan
+ many more
For more information or to apply please contact Daniel Doran at Medicor Global on 02392 322 321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- NPI Engineer
- Head of Category - Warehouse & Support Services
- Remote Service Engineer
- Ward Manager (RMN)
- Commercial Office Co-ordinator
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Officer
- Bank Healthcare Assistants
- Software Engineers - Cambridgeshire- £30K-£60k
- Electronics Test Engineer/Lab Manager-Cambridge-£40K-£50K
- Vessel Operator (Mixed Fleet)
- Crew Manager (Tanker/LNG)
- DV/SC Cleared - SharePoint Developer
- Marketing Development Manager (Subsea)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)