Network Test Engineer Berks Riverbed Wan Optimisation £55k+
We are seeking Network Test Engineers skilled in Riverbed and Wan Optimisation, for a network rollout UK Wide.
As the Network Test Engineer you will work closely with the Network architect you will assist in the planning and testing phases of this nationwide rollout.
You should be able to advise on best products and lead testing.
So along with Riverbed, we could also look at Cisco, Silver Peak, Infovista and Blue Coat.
Other product experience we may consider is Packet Storm for WAN optimisation.
We are looking for a ‘network test engineer' who has a lot of experience doing testing and sizing for WAN optimisation, acceleration and emulation and can advise on the pro's and cons of using different products.
You should have experience of designing Network Test environments, Ability to design and create Test Scripts and based upon your experience of multiple vendors be able to recommend WAN appliances.
An established software/Hardware vendor in the AsiaPac region and are now commencing on major projects across the EU with their innovative technology and services in the Intellectual Security arena.
They are about to embark on a Multi Million pound (£100M+) project to implement and manage their innovative and leading technology solution across the entire UK (Over 130 major locations).
This is going to be a high profile roll out of proven Technology and applications across the UK.
Further potential projects are in the pipeline across the EMEA region.
This is your first stepping stone, in an organisation that believe in innovation and people coming together for the future.
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- 3rd Line Support Engineer, White City, £45k+
- IT Support Technician; MSP; Hampshire; £25-30k;
- 1st Line IT Support, Exchange, VMware, Manchester, £20k - £23k
- Infrastructure Manager; Luxury Retail; £40K+
- GIS Consultant - Geographical Information Systems
- .Net Developer; Retailer; Essex; £38k+
- Software Developer; VB, SQL, C++; Watford; £45k+
- PHP Web Developer; Macclesfield; £35k+
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support; Wigan up to £2k - FTC 12 Months
- IT Support Technician; Entertainment; Kings X; £26k
- Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; Liverpool L1; £19.5k
- Senior Systems Engineer: VMWare; Citrix; Nottingham up to £45k
- CRM Administrator; London up to £40k
- IT Security Architect £80-100K Slough Secure Gov Project
- Oracle Architect - Slough - Security C£100k
- 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; E. London; £27k+
- IT Manager; OSx, Casper, Open Directory; London SW1 45k
- Senior Support Analyst; Charing Cross; FTC - up to £45k Pro Rat
- Data Administrator; Marketing; C. London; £25k+ 3m FTC
- Application Support; e-commerce; HTML; London up to £35k