Backlog Project - Senior Social Worker - West Midlands
NonStop Care are undertaking an Improvement project for a local authority in the West Midlands, near the Border of Wales.
Currently we are looking for 4 Social Workers to assist with a small backlog of cases that has built up, your role will involve assisting across Child Protection and Referral and Assessment.
These posts are at Senior Social Worker level, due to the skills and quality needed, they have extra capacity for staff and can pay up to £30 per hour.
There are no major issues within this Council, this is merely an opportunity to lower the exisiting caseloads for staff, further evidence of the proactive nature of this authority.
If you are available within the next few weeks please ring today, my client would be very keen to speak to you.
Ideally candidates will have a minimum of 2 Years Post Qualifying Experience, NQSW's will not be considered.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £28 - £30 per annum + £90 per week accomodation allowance
- Location: West Midlands, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2100
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-11 15:41:13 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team
- Marketing Manager - International Responsibilities
- Recrutement dans les Elastomères
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Chimie analytique – Technologie RMN
- Regulatory Manager / FDA / Medical Devices
- Dental Sales Rep_CH_Freedom in Your Area!