Clinical Services Manager - Imaging
Highly Specialised Cardiac Physiologist
Permanent - Full time 37.5 Hours per Week
£39,446 - £44,925 per annum (plus a comprehensive benefits package on top)
About The Facility
With a reputation internationally for some of the best care in neurosurgery, spinal surgery, cardiac care, orthopaedics and acute neurological rehabilitation my clients are leading private care in central London.
This hospital is one of the largest independent hospitals in the UK providing specialist and excellent care to patients from across the globe.
Duties & Responsibilities
Perform a wide range of standard and complex or advanced procedures as requested by the clinician in at least three fields of Technical Cardiology e.g.
Catheter Lab, Pacing & Defib, EP, Echo, Stress testing and ambulatory monitoring and be involved in patient preparation for these tests.
To provide managerial and administrative support to the Principal Clinical Cardiac Physiologist and Cardiology Services Manager and assist in managing the technical resource efficiently and effectively, ensuring the smooth running of a quality invasive and non-invasive service to cardiac patients.
Analyse and interpret real time results, which may be complex and either urgent or routine in nature.
Perform other provocative procedures as instructed by the clinician such as injection of contrast medium during echocardiography, VF induction during ICD implantation, intra cardiac pacing and ablation.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Cardiac Physiologist (RCCP registered).
- Experience of working within a cardiology unit with the ability to perform a wide range of cardiology testing including Echo tests, catheter Lab, EP and stress testing.
- Hospital experience working within invasive and non-invasive physiology is advantageous.
- Professional qualifications in HRUK, NASPE, BSE advantageous.
- Ability to recognise clinical problems early and report/take appropriate action.
- My client offer a market-leading benefits package including staff pension, flexible annual leave scheme, full private healthcare, dental insurance and much more.
- You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your career and we are committed to helping you achieve this by providing appraisals, mentorship and further training / development opportunities.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work at the cutting edge of private healthcare with world class specialists at the height of their careers.
If you are interested in applying for this role please reply with a copy of your latest CV and a reference to the particular role that you would like to discuss further to email@example.com You can reach me on 02392322339 to discuss any of the roles I am advertising.
If you are unable to reach my line please leave a voicemail message including your name and the best number to reach you on and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Registered General Nurse
- Occupational Health Advisor - City of London
- Category Specialist
- Distribution Administrator part time nights
- Category Manager
- Head of Clinical Services (RGN) (Oncology)
- Distribution Administrator nights
- Contract R+D Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- IGA Solution Architect
- Equipment Design Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- Chef de Partie (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Sous Chef (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Junior Project/Process Engineer
- Executive Housekeeper (Cruise) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Front End Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Test Analyst
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Site / Project Manager
- Service Desk Analyst