Junior Java Developer - Exciting Start Up - Sutton
Junior Java Developer - Exciting Start Up - Sutton - Immediate start - Up to £40K
An exciting start-up based in South-West London (near Sutton) is looking to hire a number of Junior Java Developers.
The company's co-founders sold their last start-up to IBM for over $500 million and are now pioneering change in the service assurance sector.
The company is in an exciting stage of growth and is looking to double in size by the end of 2015.
If you are a Java Developer with more than 1 year commercial experience then this could be the opportunity for you.
To apply you must have strong Java programming skills and at least a 2.1 from a leading university.
Experience developing in a UNIX environment is also an advantage.
As a successful Java Developer you will receive a competitive salary (up to £40k).
Also, all employees receive shares when joining (which could be worth a lot if the company is as successful as last time!)
Don't delay in applying and send your CV through to Matt @ The Oho Group for immediate review.
- Start: 11/10/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£25000 to Â£40000 Per: annum Benefits: Equity + Great Worki
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Oho Group
- Contact: Matt Bryan
- Tel: 0207 622 6244
- Fax: 0203 174 0014
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MB_JNRJAVA
- Posted: 2016-10-11 15:52:34 -
- View all Jobs from Oho Group
More Jobs from Oho Group
- Python Developer - Hedgefund
- Senior 3D Unity Developer
- Opportunity to relocate - Edinburgh £60k
- Java and C# Dev START BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- Java Developer -Asset Finance/Hedgefund
- Senior Development Manager
- Python Developer/Programmer – Python, Django
- UI/UX Developer
- Graduate Java Developer
- Linux DevOps Engineer
- Computer Vision Engineer
- Senior Java Developer
- Linux Support Engineer
- Java Developer (Graduate/Junior Java Programmer)
- Senior Java Developer/ Team Lead
- Senior Penetration Tester - Applications
- Software Development Manager - Contract
- Technical Author / Writer - Contract
- Python Developer
- C#/.NET - SHEFFIELD