Customer Service Administrator
Position: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 (Dependent on Experience) + Benefits Portal & Pension
Our client supplies Telecoms to the business sector and is well established (since 1998), working from their own office in Welwyn Garden City.
They offer a great team spirit, having built a phenomenal reputation with both local and national customers, many of whom are well-known companies, and a positive and thriving environment to work in.
They are now looking for someone who is passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, to come and join their busy Corporate Client Support Team.
If you are dedicated and motivated and are keen to further your customer service career in a fast paced, technology focused industry we would love to hear from you!
The Customer Service Administrator Role:
Customers are at the heart of everything they do, and as a Customer Service Administrator you will be a key member of the team delivering outstanding customer service to their business clients.
You will also provide support to the sales team.
This Customer Service Administrator role is a great blend of providing 1st and 2nd line telephone support, as well as being responsible for the administrative processes within the business - therefore an excellent telephone manner combined with accurate admin skills are vital for the role.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support to Corporate Clients on a wide variety of inbound enquiries (via phone and email)
- Liaising with suppliers for quotations / general enquiries
- Providing assistance to the sales team
- Dealing with technical queries regarding the networks/ mobile / data devices (full training will be provided)
- General office duties and organisation, including keeping the database, customer and supplier files up to date
- In time there may be the opportunity to become involved in various projects to improve business efficiencies
- There may also be the potential to become involved with producing client reports in Excel (Relevant training will be provided)
The Ideal Candidate:
In order to be successful in this Customer Service Administrator position, the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Strong background in Administration (Minimum 2 Years - Graduate 1 Year)
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do attitude”
- It is essential that the candidate has the ability to “take ownership” and see things through to a satisfactory resolution
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage their own workload
- Inquisitive nature and enjoy working out how to get things done
- Able to use your own initiative as well as working as part of a team
- Highly effective written and verbal communication, listening & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates team working ability and approachable at all times
- Ability to think ahead and take initiative
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and in particular Excel
In return, the Customer Service Administrator can expect the following benefits:
- 20 Days annual leave, rising to 25 days after completion of your first year
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Personal development and career progression
- Company pension
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Customer Service Administrator position, simply apply by submitting your CV via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £19,000 - £21,000 + Benefits
- Location: Welwyn Garden City,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
- Contact: Candidate Services
- Tel: 01457 851142
- Fax: 01457 862214
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BW/J186/CSA-0811
- Posted: 2016-10-11 15:58:14 -
- View all Jobs from Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
More Jobs from Net-Recruit.Co.Uk Ltd
- Warehouse Operative
- Electronic Repairs Technician
- Service Spares & Logistics Coordinator
- Preventative Maintenance Scheduler
- Powertrain Engineer - Automotive
- Service Administrator
- Quality Engineer
- Junior Java Developer
- Junior Web Developer
- Nanny / Personal Assistant
- Electronics & Embedded Software Engineer
- IT Specialist
- Junior Application Support Engineer
- Customer Experience Agent
- PLC Engineer
- Sales Order Co-Ordinator
- Customer Service & Sales Team Leader
- Driver - HGV (Class 2)
- Diesel Feature Software Engineer