Regional Marketing Manager (German Speaking)
Regional Marketing Manager (German Speaking) - Reading - c£43K-£53K plus benefits
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, managing and delivering innovative marketing campaigns to generate quality sales leads within DACH (German, Austria and Switzerland) and EU (primarily France) regions.
This role is critical to extend our clients pipeline and accelerate their sales and revenue growth.
The incumbent in this position will understand best practices and processes for lead management, ensuring all marketing qualified leads are delivered to the appropriate sales team at an acceptable ROI that tracks to our corporate goals.
You will work closely with your regional Sales Team members (based in both in Germany and the UK) to accomplish lead generation, inbound and outbound campaign management goals, and evaluate results to ensure that objectives and operating requirements are met.
The role will be based at their Berkshire based offices, however candidates must be prepared to travel to Germany at least once a quarter, and occasionally to France or another country in the EU region.
- Applicants must have at least five plus years of experience in a marketing role.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is required.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and an excellent range of benefits, as well as career progression opportunities associated with a dynamic and growing organisation.
The DACH/EU Regional Marketing Manager will be the custodian of the brand and marketing activity for these regions to increase exposure and grow the regional pipeline.
Campaign development and execution
- Work with Regional Sales Directors to identify and agree target markets relevant to our clients product offerings.
- Develop regional marketing plans in accordance with the above and within budget.
- Manage spend as per agreed and approved plans.
- Design, execute and manage integrated marketing campaigns for multiple solutions, ensuring alignment with corporate brand guidelines and messaging.
- Liaise with 3rd parties for services (eg.
telemarketing, graphic design, lead generation) to support marketing campaigns.
- Raise Purchase Orders and obtain approvals in line with internal processes.
- Ensure all lead data is centrally contained within our tracking systems (Salesforce.com and Marketo) to ensure all regional marketing investments can be measured.
- Manage day-to-day interface and relationships with cross-functional teams (sales, product management and product marketing) to ensure an efficient lead qualification to conversion process is maintained.
- Analyse and report on the results of campaigns and lead nurturing.
- Arrange website updates to support marketing campaigns as required.
- Stay abreast of best practices, industry standards, and legal requirements associated with lead generation, email and direct marketing within your assigned regions.
- Support regional sales team with adhoc requirements and requests.
Partner and Customer Engagement
- Where required, localise corporate (English) content to German primarily, French secondary (ideal, but not essential), for customer, channel partner and prospect marketing and awareness communications.
- In conjunction with the regional sales teams, schedule customer and partner events (e.g.
user group meetings – 1-2/year), including researching meeting space, handling vendor contracts, developing agenda, creating and distributing invites, managing registrations, organizing supporting collateral, overseeing the shipment of materials and equipment, ensuring a good follow up process.
- Build relationships with Channel Partners and work with them to develop and drive effective marketing initiatives and events to generate opportunities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to motivate and influence stakeholders and target audiences
- Fluency in German is required.
Proficiency in French as well would be ideal, but not essential
- Experience marketing within the DACH or EU region would be a distinct advantage
- Good cross-functional networking skills and the ability to manage stakeholder relationships including customers, partners, colleagues and suppliers
- Experience using a recognized CRM system for recording and reporting marketing and sales activities (ideally Salesforce.com)
- Experience using a marketing automation tool (ideally Marketo) eg.
ecampaign builds (emails, landing pages, online forms etc)
- Experience organizing small to medium events
- Copy writing skills for marketing campaigns, collateral, blogs and social posts including editing and proofing
- Budget and spend management experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Capable of planning, setting and working to time-based budgets and operational targets
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
More Jobs from ACR Solutions Ltd
- Senior Manager (Corporate Accounts)
- Audit Manager
- PR Director (Programs)
- Financial Controller (Practice)
- Tax Senior
- Networking Security Professional
- Lead 3D Environment Artist
- Corporate Partnerships Executive (3rd Sector)
- Graduate Technical Consultant
- Customer Support Manager
- Software Developer
- Draftsperson (Steel Detailer)
- PR Manager (Food & Drink)
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Global Product Manager (Internet Technology)
- Devops Engineer
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Campaign Planning & Aggregator Manager
- Commercial & Reporting Controller
- Building Services Engineer (Electrical) - Cambridge