Service Technician - Automotive
Are you an experienced Service Technician, Mechanic or Fast Fit Technician looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading employer?
At Sytner BMW, our team of experts are passionate about every aspect of BMW ownership.
We are committed to maintaining the highest possible dealership standards at all times, ensuring our reputation as a premier BMW Retailer continues to grow.
As a member of our service team, you will be on the frontline and take responsibility for ensuring that our customer’s BMW is kept in peak condition.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Service Technician, your main responsibilities will be to carry out maintenance and repair work on prestige vehicles for our customers, following our standard procedures and using BMW Group diagnostic equipment.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Service Technician, you will have proven experience working in a franchise dealership, garage or fast fit centre.
As a minimum standard you must:
- Have the ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified
- Own your own tools
- Be conversant with current diagnostic equipment.
- Possess an aptitude of technical skills.
- Hold a full and valid UK driving licence.
If you are an experienced MOT Tester, that would be beneficial although this is not a requirement to be considered for this role.
Joining our team as a Service Technician, you can rest assured that we will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too.
On top of your competitive basic salary of £23,000 and very achievable bonus scheme offering and OTE of £29,000, you can also expect-
- Industry leading technical training at the BMW Academy
- Development and support.
- A workshop which is clean, light and airy, safe and equipped with state of the art equipment and tooling.
It is a fantastic working environment.
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Additional employee benefits which includes - cycle to work scheme, preferential rates for servicing/MoT, up to 20% off high street retailers, Access to VIP & Sold out tickets to events, privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And, of course being part of the largest luxury motor group offers unrivalled career opportunities for progression.
On top of it all, Sytner is the leading retailer of Prestige cars in the UK with a great reputation as a high calibre employer.
Over recent years the company has enjoyed fantastic recognition of this and consistently features in the Sunday Times ‘Best Company to Work For’ survey.
Hours of Work: 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
8:30am – 4:00pm 1 in 4 Saturdays
If you have the technical skills and the motivation to deliver the highest standards of service, Sytner want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Service Technician!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Graphic Designer
- Deputy Programme Manager
- Sales Executive - Automotive
- Master Vehicle Technician
- Business Manager – Commercial Vehicles
- Engineering Technician
- Benefits Administrator
- Section Manager
- NPD Project Manager
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- L&D Coordinator
- Part Exchange Conveyancing Assistant
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Legal Executive / Licensed Conveyancer
- Group Service Manager
- Engineering Sales Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Service Manager – Automotive
- Repair Technician