Theatre Scrub Nurse - Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Theatre Scrub Nurse - Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Private Hospital - Somerset - salary from £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
You will be an experienced Nurse (RGN) in the Somerset area with experience working in theatre, looking for new opportunities within a well-established private hospital.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing national provider and an experienced theatre scrub nursing team.You will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
Experienced theatre scrub skills are required specifically in orthopaedics, general, gynaecology, eyes (mainly phacos), vascular, plastics, major breast reconstruction and breast cancer surgery.
As a Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) you will have:
-Registered Nurse qualifications with suitable theatre scrub background
-Relevant experience required in a UK setting
Skills & Behaviours required for this Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) role:
-Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
-Willing to 'go the extra mile'
-Excellent communication skills
The successful theatre nurse will receive access to professional and personal development and experience within a dynamic working environment as well as other company benefits.
If you would like to apply for this position, or require further details please contact James Lewis on: 0161 234 9785 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Flintshire
- Occupational Therapist Band 6 - In Patient Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Service - Wrexham
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Hyper Acute stroke team
- Lead Ward Nurse - RGN - Established Cosmetic Hospital
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Inpatient Detox Unit
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Malvern
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Dementia Ward - Hospital
- Specialist Social Worker - Children's & Families Team -Somerset
- Social Worker - Fostering - South Gloucestershire -Up to £31ph
- Social Worker - Duty and Child Protection Team - Slough
- Social Worker - Adults - Learning Disabilities - Brent - £27ph
- Hospital Discharge - Team Manager - Halifax - £41 per hour
- Senior Social Worker - Intervention Service Support Team
- Adults Social Worker - Community - Derbyshire - £23 per hour
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - West Midlands - £25ph
- Physiotherapist - Community MSK - Band 6 - West Lancashire
- Occupational Therapist - Visual Impairment Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team -
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team