Theatre Scrub Nurse - Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Theatre Scrub Nurse - Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Private Hospital - Somerset - salary from £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
You will be an experienced Nurse (RGN) in the Somerset area with experience working in theatre, looking for new opportunities within a well-established private hospital.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing national provider and an experienced theatre scrub nursing team.You will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
Experienced theatre scrub skills are required specifically in orthopaedics, general, gynaecology, eyes (mainly phacos), vascular, plastics, major breast reconstruction and breast cancer surgery.
As a Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) you will have:
-Registered Nurse qualifications with suitable theatre scrub background
-Relevant experience required in a UK setting
Skills & Behaviours required for this Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) role:
-Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
-Willing to 'go the extra mile'
-Excellent communication skills
The successful theatre nurse will receive access to professional and personal development and experience within a dynamic working environment as well as other company benefits.
If you would like to apply for this position, or require further details please contact James Lewis on: 0161 234 9785 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Night Nurse RMN - Secure Mental Health Hospital
- Social Worker -Community Mental Health - Guildford -up to £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - Adults Mental Health Team - Devon - £30ph
- Social Worker - Adults Services Hospital Team - Calderdale -
- Social Worker - Children's Services - Hampshire - up to £30ph
- Social Worker - Duty & Assessment - Trafford - £25.02p/h
- Social Worker - Children in Need ( CIN ) - Harrow - £32ph
- Service Manager - Adults - Telford - £32.90 per hour
- Social Worker - Fostering - Manchester - £20p/h
- Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Hull - £24ph
- Team Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub ( MASH ) Team
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Team - North London
- Clinical Lead RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Stroud
- Administration Assistant / Support Assistant / Administrator
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £31ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons Team - Cambridge - £28 - 30ph
- Access and Assessment Team - Assistant Team Manager - Reading -
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - South Yorkshire