Do you have proven experience of processing warranty claims? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading employer?
At Sytner BMW, our team of experts are passionate about every aspect of BMW ownership.
We are committed to maintaining the highest possible dealership standards at all times, ensuring our reputation as a premier BMW Retailer continues to grow.
As a member of our warranty team, you will be on the frontline and take responsibility for ensuring that any warranty claims are resolved as quickly as possible.
What will I be responsible for?
As our Warranty Administrator, you will take primary responsibility for ensuring all warranty claims are carried out in accordance with BMW manufacturer guidelines.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Receiving all job cards with agreed warranty items and input all claims details
- Checking any claims rejected and resubmit errors or in conjunction with manager investigate why rejected.
- Processing the weekly credit note ensuring that any rejections are resubmitted within the allowed period and pass to accounts upon completion.
- Ensuring that the image of the business and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator who can demonstrate previous experience within a similar role in the automotive industry.
As a minimum standard you must possess excellent communication, organisation and customer service skills.
The successful applicant must be IT literate.
Joining our team as a Warranty Administrator, you can rest assured that we will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too.
On top of your competitive basic salary of £20,000 and very achievable bonus scheme offering and OTE of £27,000, you can also expect-
- Development and support.
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Additional employee benefits which includes - cycle to work scheme, preferential rates for servicing/MoT, up to 20% off high street retailers, Access to VIP & Sold out tickets to events, privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And, of course being part of the largest luxury motor group offers unrivalled career opportunities for progression.
On top of it all, Sytner is the leading retailer of Prestige cars in the UK with a great reputation as a high calibre employer.
Over recent years the company has enjoyed fantastic recognition of this and consistently features in the Sunday Times ‘Best Company to Work For’ survey.
Hours of work: 8:00am – 6:00pm, Monday to Friday.
If you have proven warranty experience and the motivation to deliver the highest standards of service, Sytner want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Warranty Administrator!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Quantity Surveyor
- Junior Web Developer
- Seasonal Sales Assistant
- Event Project Manager
- Car Sales Executive - Automotive
- Sales Consultant
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Workshop Controller- Automotive
- SMART Repair Technician
- Customer Service Assistant
- Aftersales Administrator
- Site Coordinator
- Property Accountant
- Continuous Improvement Lead
- 2nd Line I.T Technical Support Engineer
- Site Services Electrician
- Casual Driver