Ward Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Somerset
Ward Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Somerset - salary from £30,000 per annum.
You will be a Staff Nurse (RGN) looking to work in a private hospital in Somerset.
This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic hospital in Somerset and is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their clinical skills in an inpatient, outpatient or day surgery ward.
The hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital.
You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do.
This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As Staff Nurse (RGN), you will be responsible for:
-Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
-Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
-Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
-Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
-Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As Staff Nurse (RGN), you will have:
-A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
-Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
If you would like to apply for this position, or require further details please contact James Lewis on: 0161 234 9785 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Independent Reviewing Officer ( IRO ) - Sheffield - £35ph
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £27p/h
- Social Worker - Kinship Assessments Team - Cambridgeshire
- Senior Social Worker - Children and Families - Norfolk - £32ph
- Senior/Social Worker - Looked after Children - Wokingham
- Social Worker - Children In Care/Child Protection Team - Dorset
- Social Worker - Adults Team - Dudley - £20 - £23 per hour
- Adults - Deputy Team Manager/Team Leader - Social Worker
- Social Worker - Children in Need ( CIN )-Cornwall - up to £24ph
- Occupational Therapist - Acute - Scottish Borders - £27-30p/h
- Physiotherapist - Community Neuro & MSK - Band 6 - Swindon
- Physiotherapist - Musculoskeletal - Band 6 - Swindon
- Occupational Therapist - Orthopaedic - Swindon - £17-19ph
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Night Nurse RMN - Secure Mental Health Hospital
- Social Worker -Community Mental Health - Guildford -up to £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - Adults Mental Health Team - Devon - £30ph
- Social Worker - Adults Services Hospital Team - Calderdale -