Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD - Hospital
Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD - Hospital - Bristol - starting salary of £23,300 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity if you are a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) who has just qualified and is looking for a hospital that will offer you support, extensive training (prior to working on the ward) and also a mentor to support you over the first 6 months after qualifying.
The starting salary for this role is £23,300 per annum for preceptorship nurses which will increase once you have completed your preceptorship.
My client will also help support you complete your preceptorship as well as offering you a thorough induction.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to build their career within a growing company who offer fantastic training and progression.
The hospital has expanded over the last two years.
There is opportunities to gain experience with a wide variety of clients groups from addictions, acute, dual diagnosis, eating disorders etc.
As a Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD you will be responsible for:
-Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
-Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
-Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
-Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
As a Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD you will have:
-A RMN or RNLD qualification
-A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to apply for this position, or require further details please contact James Lewis on: 0161 234 9785 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph