Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD - Hospital
Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD - Hospital - Bristol - starting salary of £23,300 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity if you are a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) who has just qualified and is looking for a hospital that will offer you support, extensive training (prior to working on the ward) and also a mentor to support you over the first 6 months after qualifying.
The starting salary for this role is £23,300 per annum for preceptorship nurses which will increase once you have completed your preceptorship.
My client will also help support you complete your preceptorship as well as offering you a thorough induction.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to build their career within a growing company who offer fantastic training and progression.
The hospital has expanded over the last two years.
There is opportunities to gain experience with a wide variety of clients groups from addictions, acute, dual diagnosis, eating disorders etc.
As a Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD you will be responsible for:
-Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
-Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
-Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
-Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
As a Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD you will have:
-A RMN or RNLD qualification
-A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to apply for this position, or require further details please contact James Lewis on: 0161 234 9785 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Night Nurse RMN - Secure Mental Health Hospital
- Social Worker -Community Mental Health - Guildford -up to £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - Adults Mental Health Team - Devon - £30ph
- Social Worker - Adults Services Hospital Team - Calderdale -
- Social Worker - Children's Services - Hampshire - up to £30ph
- Social Worker - Duty & Assessment - Trafford - £25.02p/h
- Social Worker - Children in Need ( CIN ) - Harrow - £32ph
- Service Manager - Adults - Telford - £32.90 per hour
- Social Worker - Fostering - Manchester - £20p/h
- Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Hull - £24ph
- Team Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub ( MASH ) Team
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Team - North London
- Clinical Lead RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Stroud
- Administration Assistant / Support Assistant / Administrator
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £31ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons Team - Cambridge - £28 - 30ph
- Access and Assessment Team - Assistant Team Manager - Reading -
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - South Yorkshire