Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Swansea
Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Swansea - salary from £28,000 - £31,000 per annum
You will be an experienced Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) looking to work in a hospital in Swansea.
This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic hospital in Swansea and is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their clinical skills within a hospital.
The hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital.
You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do.
This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As an Endoscopy Nurse (RGN), you will be responsible for:
-Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
-Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
-Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
-Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
-Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a Endoscopy Nurse (RGN), you will have:
-A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
-Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
If you would like to apply for this position, or require further details please contact James Lewis on: 0161 234 9785 or email: email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph