Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Swansea
Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) - Hospital - Swansea - salary from £28,000 - £31,000 per annum
You will be an experienced Endoscopy Nurse (RGN) looking to work in a hospital in Swansea.
This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic hospital in Swansea and is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their clinical skills within a hospital.
The hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital.
You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do.
This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As an Endoscopy Nurse (RGN), you will be responsible for:
-Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
-Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
-Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
-Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
-Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a Endoscopy Nurse (RGN), you will have:
-A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
-Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
If you would like to apply for this position, or require further details please contact James Lewis on: 0161 234 9785 or email: email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - General Medical - Bristol - £23ph
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Older Persons Unit - Bath - £23ph
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Older Persons Unit - Bath -
- Occupational Therapist - Social Care - Calderdale - £29.90 p/h
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse RGN - Outpatients / Pre Assessment
- Staff Nurse - RMN - High secure PICU
- Occupational Therapist - Community - Swindon - £28-30 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) - Elderly Challenging Behaviour
- MSK Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Sirona Care & Health - Bath
- Scrub Practitioner RGN - Gynaecology - Worcester
- RMN Staff Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Worcester
- Occupational Therapist - Inpatient - Liverpool - £17p/h (Band 5
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Occupational Therapist - Acute Ward - Liverpool - £17 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital
- Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Low Secure Mental Health Hospital
- Physiotherapist - Acute - Liverpool - £17 per hour - (Band 5)
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home