Fixed Wire Tester
As discussed the role is a Testing role
They need an experienced and qualified Fixed Wire Test and Inspection Engineer for the Glasgow area.
The right candidate will have a minimum of 2 years fixed wire testing experience and have both their 17th edition and 2391 (or 2394/2395).
The role is a mobile role based from home and covering Glasgow.
The candidate must be happy doing solely fixed wire test and inspection work.
They must not have any more than 6 points on their driving licence and no drink driving or no insurance convictions.
The basic salary is just short of 28K and there is an achievable bonus scheme which takes on target earnings up to £45k.
The role has a company van, fuel card, uniform, mobile, pension scheme and 23 days holiday.
Basic hours: 37.5
You will have a monthly target and once the target has been reached then it is paid on bonus circuits at £2.50 each.
All weekend working is not part of their monthly target and is paid at £3 a circuit.
Average engineer earns 45K with the bonus scheme and unlimited overtime
Good opportunity to get in with a growing company and progress.
For more info Call Liam Hogan on 01744 452000
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Senior Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
- Quantity Surveyor (Residential/Build) - Bournemouth
- Procurement Quantity Surveyor (Student Accommodation/Residentia
- Assistant QS - Student Accommodation - NW OR Bangor
- Multi Skilled Operator
- CNC Wood Machinist Field Service Engineer
- Stock Analyst
- Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
- Panel Wireman
- Field Service Engineer
- Scaffolders x10
- Account Manager/Business Development
- Maintenance Electrician / Multiskilled Engineer Electrical bias
- Lead EC&I Engineer/Responsible Engineer
- Ground worker
- Accounts Administrator