Key Account Manager - Corporate Travel - £60,000 OTE
A successful and well established company is in need of a Key Account Manager to expand its already thriving market share in the Corporate Travel market.
The company have just had one of their best years and is now offering the correct candidate a chance to become part of the team.
Job Title - Key Account Manager
Industry - Corporate Travel/Travel Management/Expense Management
Location - UK Wide (South East)
Package - £40,000 basic, uncapped OTE £60,000 + Company Car + Benefits
As the Key Account Manager you will be based anywhere in the UK (but ideally in the south east of England for this home based role) and will develop and close new business within the travel sector.
You will be selling a range of travel management and expense management solutions into a variety of sectors - Finance, Legal, Fashion, Marine, Offshore etc.
You will use your proactive skills to generate new leads, and close new business using your excellent communication and presentation skills.
First year targets will be in the region of £2m-£3m signed new business.
This role will be margin based, so the ability to be savvy with financials is key, to ensure you sign the most profitable deals for the business, but also ensure you receive as much commission as possible!
The successful candidate for this Key Account Manager position would ideally have new business sales experience working in a travel management or expense management market.
A focus on selling into the corporate travel market place is also desirable.
However, we would consider good sales candidates with B2B experience in a related event, sponsorship, or SaaS industry as full training will be given.
The ability to communicate, present, and sell is more important than travel industry experience.
We would consider candidates based across the UK as this a home based role, however, once a month reporting to the office in London is required so we would look more favourably to candidates in the south east of England.
For this Key Account Manager role you will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £05,000 and £40,000 with uncapped commission structure bringing OTE to around £60,000.
Additional benefits include fully expensed Company Car, laptop and phone.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, email your CV now to Mike Chapman at h2 recruit and you will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
For more information on this and up to 100 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Enterprise Sales - Information Governance - OTE £140,000
- Construction Estimator – Health & Safety - £25,000
- Area Sales Manager - CCTV - OTE £55,000
- Business Development Manager – Stationary - £40,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Display Stands - £60,000 OTE
- Business development manager – Emergency lighting - £55k OTE
- Business Development Manager – Printing Solutions - £60,000
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella Services - £45,000
- Head of Account Management – Enterprise Services - £104,000
- Business Development - Promotional Merchandise - OTE £50,000
- Regional Account Manager – Creative Services - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Promotional Merchandise £60k
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Lighting - £50,000
- Business Development Manager - Security Services - £55k
- Sales-Catering Services-£70k
- Account Manager – Digital Media Sales - £40k OTE
- Sales Manager - eDiscovery & eDisclosure - £200,000 OTE
- Senior BDM - Data Governance Software - OTE £120,000
- International Sales Manager- Tea Brand (FMCG) - £75,000