Registered Nurse - PIP Assessor - Pontefract
Registered Nurse - PIP Assessor
1 x Pontefract - FT
1 x Halifax - FT
Recruiting for Care are currently looking for a Nurse (PIP assessor) for an exciting opportunity.
As a Personal Function Assessor you will join an established team of highly skilled health care professionals.
The role on offer is both challenging and rewarding; you will utilise your clinical and evidence based knowledge, highly tuned interpersonal skills and examination skills to work determine how disabilities or impairments (from a range of health conditions) impact on activities of daily living.
You will assess individuals who are making a claim for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP), and the role has flexible working days and hours.
Our initial training is highly supportive and will help you develop any news skills to undertake this exciting role.
Full Time- 40 hours per week (Mon- Fri)
Salary: Circa upto £32,000
Clinical support and structure in place to help support you.
Must have a minimum 2 years post qualification experience
About PIP As part of the Government's welfare reform agenda, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) have introduced a new benefit called the Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
Replacing the Disability Living Allowance (DLA).
PIP is designed to better reflect today's understanding of disability and is focused on helping with the extra costs disabled people face to lead independent lives.
Key Responsibilities - To carry out medical examinations and provide medical advice on capacity of work (PIP assessments).
Work to productivity and quality targets and respond positively to feedback.
- Analyse and interpret clinical information/medical evidence and provide reports in a professional and concise manner.
- Produce succinct, accurate and comprehensive reports in plain English to enable decision making and are of a good standard before being forwarded to the client
To apply for the role please email a copy of your CV online.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Manchester
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Glasgow
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Reading
- Occupational Health Technician - Portsmouth
- Occupational Health Technician - Brighton
- Occupational Health Technician - Maidstone / Tonbridge
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Bristol
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Portsmouth
- Physiotherapist - Swansea
- Physiotherapist - Nottingham
- Physiotherapist - Peterborough
- Physiotherapist - Carmarthen
- Physiotherapist - Pontllanfraith
- Homecare Workers - Ladywood, Birmingham
- Homecare Workers - Bourneville
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Cardiff
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Swansea
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Nottingham
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Peterborough
- Functional Assessor Doctor - Carmarthen