Entry Medical Affairs-Training!- Switzerland
My client operates in the area of Nutrition.
They have successful brands that are European market leaders and are constantly expanding an offering more internal opportunities for their employees.
For the Swiss office they are looking for a Medical Affairs Manager- this is a fantastic chance to enter the industry and build a career!
As the company is very experienced and knows the business well, they offer all training necessary for your development- plus you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Medical Director and learn from him.
What they need is someone with fluency int he local languages (French, German) and who has experience as a scientific researcher or in MA.
If you have had your first internship or have worked as a researcher in Life Sciences- do get in touch, this role would be a great fit for you!
Life Science degree- PhD
Experience in Scientific Research OR Medical Affairs
Background in Nutrition
Fluency in German, French, and English
Do contact me and send me your CV in Word format at email@example.com
You can also add me on LinkedIn ch.linkedin.com/in/annaswissmedaffairs/en .
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- KS2 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Fostering Team Manager - South East - Innovative LA
- Y1 - Y4 Class Teachers - Fantastic School Trust
- Supervising Social Worker - Small "GOOD" IFA- West Midlands
- BU Marketing Manager - Highly Specialised Products
- Final Rare AMHP opportunity - A stepping stone to your future
- QSW - Rare Locum AMHP opportunity - Competitive rate
- QSW - Final few opportunities - All Frontline Teams - IV now
- QSW - Every frontline opportunity - Competitive salary - IV now
- Sales Enthusiasts–International Recruitment Career
- Assistant Manager – NE London – Small Service
- Junior Recruiter -Do you want something different?
- Supervising Social Worker-Therapeutically Led Care -North East
- Deputy Manager – NE London – Small Service
- Deputy Manager – London – Small Service
- Trainee Recruiter - Dutch or German - Prague
- Technical Advisor – AgroChemical Products
- Maths Teacher – North London – Easter start
- Junior Technical Sales Manager - Specialty Chemicals
- Early Years Teachers Needed – INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK