Are you a Quality Engineer looking for your next step?
The successful candidate shall develop and implement quality activities throughout the organisation.
The successful candidate will be expected to maintain and update work instructions for the department.
Quality Engineer job duties:
, Work towards achieving ISO 9001 accreditation and customer specific standards for the business
, Ensure that procedures meet and are followed in accordance with iso 9001
, To ensure that "Best Practice" techniques are evaluated & used where appropriate.
, Evaluate and document, where appropriate quality procedures, standards and specifications
, Suggest any quality changes and improvements for internal departments: Production, Sales, and Purchasing etc.
, Update work instructions for the business
, Contribute to ensuring the company's quality, cost & delivery targets are met
, Understanding of Quality requirements.
, Previous experience working to ISO 9001
, Good IT skills
, Excellent communication skills
More Jobs from ISL
- Senior Front End Developer - React or React Native
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Oxford - up to £48,000
- .Net contract available-Highly likely to be extended-ASP.Net C#
- Sales Engineer (BENELUX) - €45,000 + 20% Bonus + €7k Car Allow
- Embedded & Electronics Engineer - Hook - up to £48,000
- Ruby On Rails Developer - Manchester - £45,000
- Electronics Engineer - Newtown - £45,000
- Ruby on Rails Developer - 100% Remote - £45,000
- Supplier & Quality Manager - Oxfordshire - to £38,000 DOE
- Stoke on Trent, Technical Consultant, SQL, SSIS
- 2x Test and Diagnostics engineer - electronics, test - Chester
- Front End Developer - HTML5, CSS3, JS, jQuery, LESS/SAS
- 2x electronics test and diagnostics engineers - £32,000
- International Procurement Lead
- Software Developer - C#, AngularJS, SQL Server, SME size
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Oxfordshire - £50,000
- EMC engineers required senior & junior - Wimborne - £34k - £45k
- PHP Developer - 35,000 - Central Newbury