Senior Quality Engineer/ Manager
Are you a Quality Manager or a Senior Quality Engineer with experience in the Aerospace industry looking for your next step? My client is seeking a Quality Manager with excellent knowledge in QMS systems ideally to Aerospace AS9100 rev.c
As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for day to day management of the QMS system alongside improvement in service and product quality.
Key Skills & Experience:
, Quality Management and Continuous Improvement methodologies ideally gained within the Aerospace or Defence sectors
, Reporting into the Ops Director on all quality related matters
, Interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and in teams
, Ensuring that through your approach to work, the Company is fulfilling its quality objectives.
, Regard for safety and airworthiness requirements, legislation and industry best practice.
, Work externally with customers on a range of projects as required.
, Qualifications / Experience Required:
, Experience with ISO9001/AS9100 QMS
, Aerospace/Defence Industry knowledge.
, Familiarity with electronic and mechanical products
, Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
, Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
, Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative.
, An ability to manage multiple and sometimes complex tasks.
, The confidence to challenge practices and the willingness to question to gain a full understanding of issues.
, The ability to influence staff at all levels within the business to achieve business aims.
Please submit your CV to apply in the first instance.
We offer referral fees to those recommending applicants we go on to place.
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon