Supplier Quality Engineer
Are you a Supplier Quality Engineer with experience of working alongside purchasing & quality teams within a manufacturing environment? If so we are seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer on a permanent basis to be part of a quality team with a client based in Huddersfield.
This role would suit someone with experience of working within the automotive industry to TS16949 with knowledge of FMEA, audits, PPAP, and 8D problem solving techniques.
Key Skills & Experience:
You will have worked in an automotive environment and have:
, Working knowledge of QMS TS16949
, Auditing (preferably TS 16949)
, 8D problem solving techniques.
, Root cause analysis
, Excellent communication and relationship skills
This role is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Barnsley, Rochdlae, Manchester, Barnsley and the surrounding areas.
Please submit your CV to apply in the first instance.
We offer referral fees to those recommending applicants we go on to place.
More Jobs from ISL
- Data Engineer: T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Python
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Software Engineer; PHP MYSQL HTML CSS OOP; Gloucester
- Technical Consultant, MS SQL Server, Citrix, Windows Server
- x4 C# Full Stack Contract Developers, WPF, WebAPI, £350
- UX Developer - £350 - Stoke on Trent - HTML5/WebAPI/Angular
- Technical SAP/ HR & Payroll Support Consultant
- Product Director
- BTLE Embedded Software Engineer - London - £50,000
- SAP/ HR/ Payroll Support Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant x2
- React.js Developer
- Web Developer
- Are you a Senior Java Developer Looking for an Exciting Change?