Supplier Quality Engineer
Are you a Supplier Quality Engineer with experience of working alongside purchasing & quality teams within a manufacturing environment? If so we are seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer on a permanent basis to be part of a quality team with a client based in Huddersfield.
This role would suit someone with experience of working within the automotive industry to TS16949 with knowledge of FMEA, audits, PPAP, and 8D problem solving techniques.
Key Skills & Experience:
You will have worked in an automotive environment and have:
, Working knowledge of QMS TS16949
, Auditing (preferably TS 16949)
, 8D problem solving techniques.
, Root cause analysis
, Excellent communication and relationship skills
This role is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Barnsley, Rochdlae, Manchester, Barnsley and the surrounding areas.
Please submit your CV to apply in the first instance.
We offer referral fees to those recommending applicants we go on to place.
More Jobs from ISL
- Front End Developer - £45,000 - Bristol
- Recruitment Consultant £24-36k & Excellent Comission Scheme
- Business Development Manager - Recruitment
- Business Analyst; Stonehouse; up to £50,000; 10% pension
- Front End Developer - Award winning agency
- Master Data Analyst – SQL
- Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Software Developer Cheltenham; private medical insurance
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Senior Web Developer – C#, ASP.NET, MVC, RabbitMQ, Web API, GIT
- Contract C# ASP.NET MVC Developer - Extend up to 2 years
- DevOps Engineer
- Front End Developer - AngularJS, ASP.NET, MVC, C#
- Senior Front End Developer - React or React Native
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Oxford - up to £48,000
- .Net contract available-Highly likely to be extended-ASP.Net C#
- Sales Engineer (BENELUX) - €45,000 + 20% Bonus + €7k Car Allow
- Embedded & Electronics Engineer - Hook - up to £48,000