Quality Engineer - Automotive
Based in Abergavenny a manufacturing company that supplies parts into the automotive industry.
Working with customers such as Land rover, BMW and Audi.
As the Quality Engineer you will ensure quality procedures are applied and maintained, you will audit quality systems and processes as required and compile APQP / PPAP - Process documentation in accordance with QMS TS16949.
The successful candidate will likely have experience of working as Quality Engineer within a similar manufacturing environment.
Experience of Lean Manufacturing techniques is desirable.
- Ensure quality procedures are applied and maintained
- Audit quality systems and processes as required
- Compilation of APQP / PPAP
-Process documentation in accordance with TS16949 and automotive customer specific needs
- Ensure 8D reports are comprehensive and closed in a timely manner
- Promptly support Quality related Production concerns
- Support cross functional activities, including feasibility review, PFMEA's, - ---PPAP (Process Failure Mode and Effect / Plan, Do, Check, Act Analysis)
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon