Quality Engineer (Contract)
A global leader in the provision of high quality composite components for the aerospace, automotive and energy industry are looking to recruit a contract Quality Engineer initially on a 3month contract basis.
This to cover an increase in workload could be extended for the right person.
Quality Engineer job duties:
, To ensure that the manufactured and purchased items can be inspected against the required customer or engineering requirements using appropriate measurement methodology and frequency intervals.
, To provide support to Engineering & Production Departments with respect to tolerance measurement and repeatability / consistency of process, ensuring that a balance is maintained between customer requirement and capability.
, Create "Quality Plans" that provide documented requirements on how and what to measure on purchased or produced products.
, Ensure measurement requirements are within the capability of the inspection department.
Please apply by sending me a copy of your cv.
Role commutable from: Hampshire, Portsmouth, Southampton, Eastleigh, Winchester, Chichester
More Jobs from ISL
- Front End Developer - £45,000 - Bristol
- Recruitment Consultant £24-36k & Excellent Comission Scheme
- Business Development Manager - Recruitment
- Business Analyst; Stonehouse; up to £50,000; 10% pension
- Front End Developer - Award winning agency
- Master Data Analyst – SQL
- Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Software Developer Cheltenham; private medical insurance
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Senior Web Developer – C#, ASP.NET, MVC, RabbitMQ, Web API, GIT
- Contract C# ASP.NET MVC Developer - Extend up to 2 years
- DevOps Engineer
- Front End Developer - AngularJS, ASP.NET, MVC, C#
- Senior Front End Developer - React or React Native
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Oxford - up to £48,000
- .Net contract available-Highly likely to be extended-ASP.Net C#
- Sales Engineer (BENELUX) - €45,000 + 20% Bonus + €7k Car Allow
- Embedded & Electronics Engineer - Hook - up to £48,000