Quality Engineer (Contract)
A global leader in the provision of high quality composite components for the aerospace, automotive and energy industry are looking to recruit a contract Quality Engineer initially on a 3month contract basis.
This to cover an increase in workload could be extended for the right person.
Quality Engineer job duties:
, To ensure that the manufactured and purchased items can be inspected against the required customer or engineering requirements using appropriate measurement methodology and frequency intervals.
, To provide support to Engineering & Production Departments with respect to tolerance measurement and repeatability / consistency of process, ensuring that a balance is maintained between customer requirement and capability.
, Create "Quality Plans" that provide documented requirements on how and what to measure on purchased or produced products.
, Ensure measurement requirements are within the capability of the inspection department.
Please apply by sending me a copy of your cv.
Role commutable from: Hampshire, Portsmouth, Southampton, Eastleigh, Winchester, Chichester
More Jobs from ISL
- Data Engineer: T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Python
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Software Engineer; PHP MYSQL HTML CSS OOP; Gloucester
- Technical Consultant, MS SQL Server, Citrix, Windows Server
- x4 C# Full Stack Contract Developers, WPF, WebAPI, £350
- UX Developer - £350 - Stoke on Trent - HTML5/WebAPI/Angular
- Technical SAP/ HR & Payroll Support Consultant
- Product Director
- BTLE Embedded Software Engineer - London - £50,000
- SAP/ HR/ Payroll Support Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant x2
- React.js Developer
- Web Developer
- Are you a Senior Java Developer Looking for an Exciting Change?