Inside Sales Executive
Our client is a Global leasing leader to liaise with prospects, customers and internal departments.
You will be responsible for identifying and pursuing sales opportunities and building contacts.
Building commercial contacts (by telephone) with customers and/or prospects (dealers/vendors/end-users), in order to realise the formulated sales objectives on lease penetration rate, new business volume and profitability.
This is a proactive role, where the candidate will spend most of their time on the telephone, running existing deals, managing the pipeline and hunting for new deals with our partners.
They will be responsible for the deal from quotation through to the signed documentation pack being ready for activation, providing support to our external sales force in the day to day running of the accounts.
The successful candidate will have:
- good communication and organisational skills
- a strong ability and desire to be constantly challenged
- exceptional relationship skills to support our internal and external stakeholders
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- HR Advisor
- Management Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Part - Time Bookkeeper
- Customer Services Secheduler
- Fluent French Supply Chain Analyst
- Customer Service Executive
- Accounts Payable Assistant (Italian Speaking)
- Accounts Payable Assistant (French speaking)
- Accounts Payable Assistant (Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch)
- Accounts Payable Clerk - Dutch/Flemish speaker
- Accounts Payable Clerk - German speaker
- Administrative Coordinator Part time
- Communications and Marketing Graduate
- Team Administrator
- HR/Recruitment Administrator
- Brand Manager
- Junior Administrator