Sales Executives – Voice & Data, CC, UC
Senior Sales Executive
HO near Reading with extensive travel within the UK
Our client is a leading technology specialist within the Telecommunications, Call Centre, Networking & Unified Communications sectors.
They are highly respected for technical excellence holding Platinum / Gold accreditations with Avaya, Microsoft, VMWare, Verint.
In addition they are a software developer in their own right with applications supporting the core Customer Interaction competencies.
They employ over 100 people in the UK and serve some of the biggest brands in the country.
With exceptional growth in the last three years and already on a great start to the new FY just starting they are looking to expand the UK sales team.
We are seeking Sales professionals to develop and increase revenue through the acquisition and development of new and existing clients.
There is requirement for one person to focus on mid - large corporate prospects and one person to focus on the SMB sector.
To support your efforts there is a team of 5 Inside sales / Lead Generation executives plus a Marketing Director and a Demand Generation Manager contributing to the business development and demand / lead generation tasks.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Generate new client engagement opportunities pitch our propositions and solutions capability into appropriate business sectors.
- Build a robust pipeline of qualified sales opportunities that deliver proven, costed and attractive solutions and that can be delivered to profit margins and with our resource capabilities to budget.
- Sign new clients that deliver the required new business income stream as outlined in the business strategy and in line with agreed targets.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to identify and participate in trade shows, conferences and key events and to run specific demand generation campaigns that support your new business activities.
- Develop sales plans, forecasts and results and reports to the Sales Manager and Management team.
Person Profile Behavioural competence
- Pursues excellence in all aspects of business and customer relations.
- Supports colleagues in achieving outstanding results.
- A self-starter, highly motivated, proactive, accountable and responsible with proven focus and drive for results.
- An active and knowledgeable networker with high business acumen and strategic agility.
- Strong relationship builder with evidence of growing successful long term business relationships.
- Multi-tasker – able to withstand pressure and competing deadlines.
- Creative thinker.
- Skillful negotiator and people influencer.
- Organised and meticulous, tenacious and consistent.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across functions and organisations.
- 5+ years proven experience selling both innovative technology based products and solutions to medium sized to large businesses.
- A sustained and demonstrable track record of success in new business development and building sales revenue from existing accounts.
- Experience of complex contract negotiation and sustaining client relationships over a contract cycle essential.
- Understanding of marketing processes and principles
Base salary range currently paid in the sales team: £45,000 – £65,000, and OTE £90,000 – £130,000 plus Car Allowance £6000. GM Targets of £450k – £600k depending on salary etc.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£45000 to Â£130000 Per: annum
- Location: Theale,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Syntony (Search and Selection) Ltd
- Contact: Justin Kelsey
- Tel: 01732742211
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JK002368
- Posted: 2016-10-11 16:50:11 -
- View all Jobs from Syntony (Search and Selection) Ltd