Administration Assistant - Cumbernauld Area
To provide all round administration and finance support within a fast-moving environment.
You will be part of the team who ensure this Global organisation reaches the ambitious target for Scottish growth.
You will support all areas of the business, being first point of contact for telephone enquiries, processing invoices and liaising with UK wide internal stakeholders.
Due to the location of this role own transport is required.
- Bank reconciliations
- Sales and Purchase ledger
- Process and input invoices within specified timelines onto bespoke system
- Updating CRM system
- Coordinate work schedule for transport teams, supporting Transport Manager
- Provide all ad hoc administration support to internal departments on site as part of Central Admin team
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Currently working towards AAT or CIMA qualifications
- Positive, proactive approach with a desire to get things done
- First class communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of MS Office and CRM packages
- Fast, accurate keyboard skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A good sense of humour and a desire to work in a team environment
In return, you will have the chance to be part of a team who enjoy the benefits of an organisation who recognise employees' input, and encourage training and development at all levels.
Hours of work:
Mon - Thurs 8:30 - 5pm
Fri 8:30 - 2:30
Contact Details: please submit your CV via the ‘apply' button.
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Greek speaking Client Support Specialist (City Centre)
- eDiscovery, Digital Forensic - Sen Investigator
- SPLUNK Consultant (Security Engineer)
- Senior Investigator: eDiscovery & Investigations
- Senior Associate Tax - Malta
- German Customer Service Advisor
- Spanish + 1 other language speaking Customer Service Advisor
- French Customer Service Advisor
- Danish / Swedish / Finnish / Norwegian Customer Advisor
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
- Welsh Customer Service Advisor
- Senior Associate Corporate Services Provider - Malta
- Paralegal - Personal Injury
- Linux Engineer
- Senior UI Developer
- Windows Engineer
- Corporate Financing Manager - Switzerland
- Senior Manager Audit
- PA to CEO, Loanhead in Edinburgh
- Digital Graphic Designer