Regulatory Specialist - Biocides - France
My client has recently Acquired a number of smaller consultancies and is looking for a Regulatory Specialist within Biocides.
This is an exciting time to work for a company that has that small business environment with the extensive client portfolio of a major agrochemical consulting firm.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to work to different regulations throughout the EMEA region so you will get a better understanding of registration procedures allowing you to diversify your experience on an international basis.
This is not only a registration role because you will be contributing to the compliance of other regulatory documentation which will allow you to improve your knowledge of CLP/GHS and SDSs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Between 2-5 years regulatory experience.
- Biocides experience is preferred but will consider anyone with chemical regulatory experience.
- Experience working with product and formulation registrations.
- Spanish would be an advantage.
If you want to develop a successful career as a Registrations Expert professional with small company going through a growth phase, please send you CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40 or message me though cz.linkedin.com/in/bthomsonnonston
I am one the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in Europe within the Agrochemicals sector with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry.
If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / Affaires Réglementaires / Homologation / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Agrochemical / Fertilizer / Fertilisers / Matières Fertilisantes / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Ecotoxicologue / Phytosanitary / Phytosanitaire / Agrochemical / 1107/2009 / MFSC / 2003/2003 / Biostimulants
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!
- Responsable Homologation - Grand Marque - Paris
- Business Integrator/Project Manager - Norge
- Sales Representative, Industrial & Automotive Coatings, Munich
- Head of Regulatory Affairs - Build your own team
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- VET Consultant- Work from home! - Switzerland
- Teacher's wanted in Derbyshire - NQT, QTS, PGCE
- EU QP - Generic pharma
- Year 3 teacher required for Great Primary school, Hastings
- Secretary - International Healthcare Company -Part-time- Munich
- USP Manufacturing Specialist - Biopharma- Iceland