Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN - Sunderland
A new position has become available for a registered nurse for the Elderly service.
If you are a registered nurse and are looking for a new opportunity then this is the role for you.
My client is looking for newly qualified nurses to be part of the team.
You will be working in a new team as new management has been appointed in this home, so you will have the chance to make a stamp on the home.
The ideal candidate for this role will need to be a registered nurse and will be working with those with Mental Health issues.
To be considered for this role must be a registered nurse (RGN/RMN), and live NMC pin.
You will also be considered if you are a newly qualified nurse.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory Team Leader – Leading Pesticides – Belgium
- Abteilungsleiter Innovative Familiengesellschaft
- Packaging validation professionals-all seniorities- Switzerland
- Kontrakt - Disease awareness specialist – ASAP
- Team Leader - Discovery Chemistry - Copenhagen
- Laboratory Supervisor - Italian Company in Bucharest
- Take Responsibility - Product Manager
- GMP internal auditor – 10 month FTC - Slough
- SolidEdge ST7 Mechanical Design Engineer - Government role
- Medical Affairs- Immunology! Switzerland
- International Feel - Digital Marketing Manager
- Key Account Manager – South West – New Antibiotics
- HEALTH AND SOCIAL LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- Key Account Manager – Ireland – New Antibiotics
- Brand Manager- Innovative Products! Switzerland
- AMAZING RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- Automotive Marketing Specialist - Mobile Based
- Animal Health - Sales Representative - Small Animals
- RAF MANAGER Global Generics Company
- Regulatory Manager – Fertilizers/Biostimulants - France