Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN - Sunderland
A new position has become available for a registered nurse for the Elderly service.
If you are a registered nurse and are looking for a new opportunity then this is the role for you.
My client is looking for newly qualified nurses to be part of the team.
You will be working in a new team as new management has been appointed in this home, so you will have the chance to make a stamp on the home.
The ideal candidate for this role will need to be a registered nurse and will be working with those with Mental Health issues.
To be considered for this role must be a registered nurse (RGN/RMN), and live NMC pin.
You will also be considered if you are a newly qualified nurse.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent
- Regulatory Affairs Consultancy Germany
- Global CMC Manager - English speaking
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School