Marketing and Communications Assistant
Do you have an active interest in marketing communications and event management? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with an established business? If so, we may have the ideal opportunity for you!
The Retail Motor Industry Federation (RMI) is the UK's leading automotive trade body, representing franchised car and commercial vehicle dealers, independent garages, bodyshops, motorcycle dealers, petrol retailers, auction houses and cherished number plate dealers, who provide sales and services to motorists and businesses across the UK.
What will I be responsible for?
Working for the senior management team, the successful Marketing and Communications Assistant will oversee multichannel communications and take responsibility for the following:
- Design and development of association marketing materials including creation of high quality graphics
- Day to day content management of specific association websites
- Maintaining & developing the associations digital and social media platform
- Research, design and order all other promotional materials such as pull up stands etc
- Manage content and arrange printing of literature such as adverts for magazines, leaflets, promotional literature, business cards etc
- Compilation of articles for online and member communications
- Production of member newsletters
- Research and source merchandise and promotional gifts
- Review, enhance and design marketing materials utilised across all media/channels
- Organise and host association events
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the company
Who are we looking for?
As the ideal Marketing and Communications Assistant, you will have proven experience of managing digital and social media channels as well as the more traditional communication channels.
You must be a confident and creative writer with a keen interest in writing online content and printed literature.
Knowledge of website development and content management is also key to success in this role.
Desirable Skills / Experience Include:
- Full UK driving license
- Relevant degree / professional qualification
- Degree / HND or equivalent in an applicable degree area
- A flexible and can do approach to tasks
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as a Marketing and Communications Assistant, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including a competitive basic salary of £22,000 and company laptop, mobile phone and 25 days paid holiday.
This is a full time permanent role based on 37.5 hours a week between 9:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion required to excel in the role of Marketing and Communications Assistant, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Car Sales Executive - Automotive
- Sales Consultant
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Workshop Controller- Automotive
- SMART Repair Technician
- Customer Service Assistant
- Aftersales Administrator
- Site Coordinator
- Property Accountant
- Continuous Improvement Lead
- 2nd Line I.T Technical Support Engineer
- Site Services Electrician
- Casual Driver
- Payroll Supervisor
- Collections Advisor
- Field Sales Executive
- Customer Advisor – Car Sales