Market Access Associate_ Career Opportunity !
Are you a Successful business developer ?
The successful candidate will be expected to be a key implementer on all phases of project delivery, including involvement in proposal writing, developing discussion guide, undertaking qualitative interviews, analysis of results and presenting final results.
Typically, a project will have leadership from a senior member of staff, project management from a senior consultant and support from junior members
As Senior Consultant you will initially be expected to support the Director and take a lead role in the overseeing project management.
It is expected that you will be able to take full responsibility for projects within a relatively short period of time, depending on you demonstrating a clear understanding of the business model and framework of project activity.
We expect your skills and experience will enable you to effectively liaise and discuss with the rest of the project and client teams.
- Develop and agree the appropriate process and methodology for the project in hand with the Project Director and, where appropriate, other members of the team.
- Develop and agree project and analysis plans.
- Undertake the execution of the project, including the following tasks:
- Project management.
- Managing the project team
- Client liaison.
- Qualitative research.
- Analysis of research findings.
- Development of results presentation and recommendations.
- Presentation of results.
- Client feedback.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Great RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- GREAT SALARY- Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Senior Project Manager - Medical Communications
- Great second jobs for medical writers – London