We are on the lookout for a renewals executive to join our Preston based client's ever expanding team.
Our client is the market leader in their field and have several offices throughout the UK.
You will be based in the Preston office and will be responsible for capturing all renewals for services on a monthly basis.
All renewals must be diarised using the renewals database, our in house CRM system and by diarising future tasks needed for each renewal due in sufficient time.
Therefore, this role requires you to have excellent communication and organisational skills.
You must also have a real passion for developing customer relationships and managing customer expectations as well as possessing great attention to detail.
You will be identifying and assessing a client's needs as well as identifying any growth opportunities within the current renewal base.
This means you will also be in constant communication with the customer's account manager.
You are the customer's point of contact when it comes to renewals and will resolve any issues in a timely manner that are put in front of you and therefore you will need to share these needs across all departments.
Ideally you will come from an account manager/ sales background or come from a target driven environment.
Our client is offering a salary of 18-20K dependent on relevant experience as well as a friendly working environment, and free onsite parking.
Working hours for this role are 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday with an hour unpaid lunch and 20 days holiday plus bank.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment agency.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £18000 - £20000 per annum + dependent on experience
- Location: Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01254271024
- Fax: 08447289201
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-11 17:08:16 -
- View all Jobs from Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd
- Digital Marketing / SEO Executive
- Legal Executive
- Admin Assistant/ Trainee Legal Secretary
- Financial Controller
- Customer Service Adviser
- Electrical Service Engineer
- Temporary Customer Service Advisor
- Temporary Receptionist
- Administrator (temporary)
- Purchase Ledger Clerk (Temporary)
- Customer Service Advisor - Wakefield
- Works Planner
- Accouts Administrator
- Business Centre Manager (Liverpool)
- Legal Secretary (Preston)
- Senior HR Advisor
- Senior HR Advisor
- Recruitment Consultant
- Account Manager