Finance Manager - London - £40k - £50k
Are you an experienced Financial professional with a strong with a strong background in financial accounting? We are currently looking for a Finance Manager to come and join our team at Just IT Training and Apprenticeships.
You'll be managing the financial process across the Just IT group, managing 2 Financial Assistants and reporting directly into the CEO.
As a Finance Manager you'll need a methodical and organised approach to work, ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting.
Your skillset will include:
· Formal accountancy qualification (part or fully qualified) from a recognised accountancy body or a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
· Excellent Sage, Excel and MS Office skills.
· A structured, methodical and organised approach to your work.
· The ability to identify risks and make recommendations on how to mitigate these.
· Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
· Effectively building working relationships with both employees and external contacts.
· Strong ability to deliver concise and accurate reports to senior management, stakeholders and partners in a timely manner.
As the Finance Manager, you'll be comfortable managing a small team of 2 assistants and working with a range of stakeholders across the business and externally.
You'll have a strong background working across the full financial process, managing a multitude of ledgers.
We're not afraid of taking on challenges, so you will need to be comfortable and thrive within in a fast paced environment with a company that are looking to grow and succeed.
Being financial, you can maintain confidentiality, whilst still being approachable and building internal relationships.
You actively seek out answers and are highly pro-active in your approach.
Sound like you?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a multi-award winning group, who not only are a celebrated Top 100 Best Small Company to Work for by The Times, but also a top 20 Great Places to Work award winner for both 2015 and 2016.
The company have modern, open plan offices with a friendly atmosphere.
The culture is focused on the staff and rewarding their hard work through regular company events such as summer and Christmas parties, weekly socials, poker nights and charity events, but it doesn't end there!
The main offices are based in Tower Hill (directly between Aldgate and Tower Hill tube stations).
The central location is surrounded by beautiful parks, shops and many bars and restaurants, not including the Tower of London and Petticoat Lane market being a short walk away.
You'll be spoilt for choice on where to eat, where to go and what to do during your lunch break and after work!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be responsible for the financial health of the company, managing both the day-to-day aspects of financial processes, plus monthly, quarterly and year end and tax preparation.
You'll be advising board members and senior management on financial and budgeting decisions.
You will be an integral part of our growing team.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a salary of up to £50k, depending on experience.
This opportunity is offering a salary of up to £45k, depending on experience.
There is a long list of company benefits and rewards such as cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, 50% off gym membership at Fitness First, pension scheme, private healthcare (including dentalcare) and eye-care vouchers as well as free fruit and drinks throughout the day to name but a few!
HOW TO APPLY
To be a part of this amazing company, send your CV to Jess at email@example.com.
Equally, give Jess a call on 0207 426 9827 to discuss your application and the role.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £55k
- .Net Developer - London - £40k - £60k
- Web Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Front-End Developer - London - £25K - £40K
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k
- Software Project Manager - London - £40k - £50k
- MEAN Stack Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Android Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Service Desk Analyst - London - £28k - £33k
- Integrations Developer - London - £30k
- QA Tester - London - £28k