Teaching Assistant Role for SEN in a Great School!
My client is the school, looking for a Teacher Assistant for SEN children, available to start in as soon as possible.
They are looking for an enthusiastic person with an experience of working with SEN children of Early Years and Primary school age.
The school is located in West Midlands.
You will receive:
- November or earlier start.
- Interviews as soon as possible and fast feedback from the school.
- Permanent position and great stability.
Requirements for you:
- DBS check.
- Teaching Assistant Qualifications.
- Have an experience of working as a Teaching Assistant for Early Years or Key Stage 1.
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: email@example.com or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person is getting a job!
NonStop is an award winning, rapidly expanding specialist recruitment company covering multiple sectors with offices across Europe and proven capability further afield.
We are a members of an APSCo, which means we always provide the best quality and compliance.
APSCo was formed to provide all firms involved in the recruitment of professional talent, who have a commitment to excellence, the specialist support and distinctive voice they need to be successful.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex