Enterprise Mobile Management Agent
Enterprise Mobile Management Agent required for an 11 month fixed term contract for a major technology provider.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To be the first point of contact for all incoming Enterprise Mobile Management service queries, particularly in Mobile Biz.
control issue related service request.
To log support calls in Service Desk system(s) and attempt to resolve the issue, passing to HQ(Korea) those calls which cannot be resolved to specialist teams.
Key accountabilities for the Enterprise Mobile Management Agent:
Working in a team providing front-line Customer Service Support, receiving requests from IT Contacts and end users.
Applications, such as Knox Portal and Knox Messenger.
- ITIL Foundation, or similar IT related qualification will be an advantage.
Enterprise Mobile Management Agent skills and attributes:
- Good skill in Mobile Application Management, particularly in Enterprise Business Support Applications would be an advantage.
- Good experience in Enterprise Mobile Administration Job.
Install/Uninstall/Reset/etc would be an advantage.
- Candidates with experience in the major Telecom(Smart Phone) Customer Support industry will be of great interest.
- Good experience of MS Office needed.
Candidates with experience in the IT industry will be of great interest.
- Good documentation skill based on MS Office, for regular reporting.
- Must be prepared to work a shift pattern, the early shift begins at 06:30AM and the late shift ends at 19:00AM
- Good verbal and written communication skills - not afraid to ‘chase up' colleagues regarding progression of requests.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Previous experience in customer service / helpdesk experience in IT industry.
- Some experience in the Mobile (SMART phone) customer service industry would be an advantage, preferably of a technical nature in mobile applications.
Enterprise Mobile Management Agent salary & benefits:
- £20,000 - £23,000 Salary depending upon experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum (following successful completion of probation period)
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (starting from grade GL4)
- 4x Life Assurance.
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance (following successful completion of probation period), e.g.
gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
If this Enterprise Mobile Management Agent (Korean Speaking)is of interest then please do not hesitate to contact us.
More Jobs from Polar Recruitment Services Ltd
- IT Security Software Operator
- DV Cleared Active Directory Engineer
- DV Cleared Incident Manager
- Training Solutions Manager
- Chief Technologist - EUC/Workplace Solutions
- Lead PHP Developer
- Solution Manager - Asset Management
- DV Cleared 1st LIne Support
- DV Cleared 3rd LIne Support
- Software Developer (Java Based)
- Assistant Finance Manager
- Careers Advisor
- Wintel Server Analyst
- Solutions Architect
- Deal Leader/Associate Director
- Operational Security Specialist
- HP Hardware Engineer
- HP Hardware Engineer
- Storage Monitoring Analyst
- Senior 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer