ATM - MASH/R&A - Stable Contract
A client in the South East of England is looking for an experienced Manager or Assistant Team Manager to join their R&A/MASH Team.
It's a fantastic office to join as all the Managers are permanent staff members and a great team atmosphere.
There are numerous benefits on offer in addition to joining this cohesive team that include:
- A competitive hourly rate based on experience.
- The opportunity of the contract to become a rolling contract offering job security.
- An introductory period lasting one week so that you're able to learn the ropes before being dropped in the deep end.
Successful applicants will have had one years experience as a Manager or ATM, some of this in a MASH and Assessment Team.
You must also be HCPC registered and a car and full licence is desirable.
If you're interested in applying to this opportunity, contact me, Dave Noblett on 0207 940 2100 2104 or send me your CV in word format to D.Noblett@nonstop-care.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Leading Academy – GCSE Maths Teacher – Contract to Perm
- English Teaching Jobs, London – GET IN TOUCH TODAY
- Head of QA Operations, Biologics Operations
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Area Manager - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- English Teacher part of Academy Trust – South East London
- External QA GMP Manager, Geneva
- Maths Teachers – Academy – Nottinghamshire Start ASAP
- Fachtechnisch verrantwortliche Person/FvP
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Developing Team
- PARMA- SALES REP. CANALE FARMACIE
- Locum Educational Psychologists required for London Boroughs
- ATM - Locality - Start Immediately
- Medico Pneumologo-Crescita di Carriera-Bologna!
- Regulatory Affairs Manager Rhein Neckar
- Senior Engineering Geologist - Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000