Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation Assessor
Position: Electrical Controls & Instrumentation Engineer - Assessor/Lecturer
Location: West Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Circa £30-35.5k per annum dependant on skills and experience
Benefits: 42 days holidays + stats, Attractive Pension Scheme and great opportunity to work as a key mentor within a small but passionate team
Electrical Controls & Instrumentation Engineer - Lecturer/Assessor
An exciting full time permanent opportunity to be part of a Process Manufacturing Centre of Excellence and train and develop core skills for engineers of the future.
Have you reached the end of the road with your current job? Are you ready for a new challenge in Further Education?
If you have a passion for education with plenty of enthusiasm to develop and inspire the next generation, we want to hear from you!
E3 are pleased to be working alongside a leading Further Education provider to recruit for an experienced Electrical Controls & Instrumentation Assessor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to pass on your skills and inspire the next generation of future engineers.
Working in a vibrant and positive learning environment a new manufacturing centre of excellence.
Already Key commitment and support from Big Blue Chip and SME clients within Engineering and Manufacturing throughout the West Yorkshire Region
You will be responsible for delivering Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation Learning programmes, and where appropriate assessment of NVQ activities and plant operations
- You will be qualified to HNC/HND Level Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Preferred Experience within the Food Industry or FMCG
- Familiar with PLC and Distributed Systems
- Hands-on experience within operational environment
- Can communicate with commercial, engineering and manufacturing business
- Relate and develop the skills of young engineering apprentices
- Good All-rounder who can work within a small team with a passion to mentor and train the engineers of the future
- Ideally hold a formal teaching qualifications or committed to work towards this
We are keen to hear from candidates that fell they have the skills and experience above who can demonstrate innovative techniques to motivate and inspire apprentices.
To apply please forward your details FAO Tracie Norton
This position is being advertised by E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business
- Start: Immediately
- Duration: Fulltime
- Rate: £29074.00 - £35500.00 per annum + Benefits
- Location: Huddersfield, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Tel: 01484645269 07807340744
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-11 17:29:41 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Auto Electrician
- Fabricator / Welder
- Press Brake Operator x 3
- CNC Machinist
- Machine Tool Maintenance Engineer x 2
- Mechanical Fitter / Pipe Fitter
- Fabricator Welder
- CAD Technician Admin Assistant
- Engineering Apprentice
- Operations / Factory Manager
- Engineering and Maintenance Improvement Manager
- Injection Moulding Unit Manager
- Maintenance Fitter - Nights
- Maintenance Fitter
- Maintenance Fitter - Shifts
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- FLT Driver/Labourer