Senior Staff Nurse - ITU (Band 6/7)
We are seeking a committed and experienced Senior Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Intensive Treatment Unit at their large acute hospital site, located in the world-renowned medical district of Central London (TfL Zone 1).
Working just a short walk from Regent's Park and the West End, this role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services (Paddington, Marylebone, Euston, King's X/St.
This is a full-time role, but our client may be open to considering a part-time hours opportunity; however, rigid rostering cannot be accommodated.
Our client is a leading provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with some of the capital's eminent medical Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists.
This major London hospital delivers exemplary Critical Care services, supported by the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration (not requiring a period of supervised placement).
At least two years' experience in an ITU setting.
To have completed a recognised Teaching and Assessing / Mentorship qualification.
A relevant post-registration Critical Care qualification would be an advantage.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Private medical cover, including dental.
- Critical illness cover.
- Life assurance cover.
- Gym membership, for you and your partner.
- Childcare vouchers.
- 2 for 1 meals or 50% off food costs at over 2,500 participating restaurants.
- Lifestyle screening.
- Flexible Annual Leave; allowing you to ‘buy’ up to two days or ‘sell’ up to 5 days annual leave each year.
- Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Critical Care staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the ITU Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International ITU vacancies click HERE, and for an overall summary of all Critical Care vacancies, click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£36k - 42k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NCIT910/G
- Posted: 2016-10-11 17:33:01 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Social Worker - Hospice / Palliative Care (22.5 hrs P/t)
- NHS Band 5 (Enhanced salary) Trauma & Ortho Staff Nurse
- NHS Band 6 (Enhanced Salary) NICU Team Leader
- NHS Band 6 (Enhanced Salary) Diabetes Senior Staff Nurse
- Senior Occupational Therapist P/T
- Hospital Pharmacist
- RGN - Infection Control & Tissue Viability - Surgical Ward
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Rotational (Enhanced salary)
- Clinical Service Manager - Urgent Care
- NHS Band 5 (Enhanced salary) Medical Assessment Staff Nurse
- Orthopaedic Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- NHS Band 5 (Enhanced salary) Surgical Assessment Staff Nurse
- Operating Theatre CSSD / Support Worker - Register for future roles
- Primary Care Nurses - Register for Opportunities
- Gastro / Hepatobiliary Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Midwives - Register for Future Opportunities
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Outpatients (Enhanced salary)
- X-Ray / Radiology Nurses - Register for Future Opportunities
- Neurology / Neurosurgery / Rehab Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Health Visitors - Register for Future Opportunities