Are you a successful Admin Assistant or Sales Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Our client are an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m.
Established in 1908 our client is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 51 dealers nationwide in 29 locations.
They cover 13 of the UK’s leading car manufacturers.
Our client offer comprehensive training schemes, commitment to people and a desire to help everyone in our team achieve their personal best.
They're looking for individuals who can put the ethos of 'People First', into everything they do. As a employee, you'll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
Due to continued success and growth our client are now looking to recruit a Sales Administrator for the used car department in Bury.
The Sales Administrator job role provides full administrative support to the busy sales team, processing documents, registering vehicles and liaising with customers when necessary to ensure a smooth transaction takes place.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Locating and ordering vehicles
- Vehicle invoicing
- Registration of new cars using AFRL
- Maintaining full and accurate stock reports
- Sales team support and communication
- Ensuring all documentation relating to vehicle delivery is completed accurately and on time
- Any ad hoc administrative tasks
The successful applicant will need to be:
- Organised, methodical and disciplined
- Possess excellent attention to detail whilst complying with time restraints
- IT literate and have good computer skills
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have some relevant experience in the role they are applying for
- A professional approach and attitude is essential
Hours: We appreciate that full time work does not suit every candidate so if you are looking for part time hours that fit around your existing commitments, please apply.
If you are hardworking, eager to learn and develop new skills and interested in joining one of the most progressive companies in the industry please apply below!
No Agencies Please
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Quantity Surveyor
- Junior Web Developer
- Seasonal Sales Assistant
- Event Project Manager
- Car Sales Executive - Automotive
- Sales Consultant
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Workshop Controller- Automotive
- SMART Repair Technician
- Customer Service Assistant
- Aftersales Administrator
- Site Coordinator
- Property Accountant
- Continuous Improvement Lead
- 2nd Line I.T Technical Support Engineer
- Site Services Electrician
- Casual Driver