Children's Home Manager - Bedford area
Children's Home Manager - Bedfordshire area
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client provides personalised packages of care and education to children and young people in therapeutic environments.
They work with young people with extensive, complex and enduring needs who display high risk behaviours.
All their homes are detached, and offer either 2 or 3 young person placements and the homes are situated in pleasant surroundings and within active communities in order to allow the young people to integrate with a variety of local activities and amenities.
Each home has its own qualified and experienced Registered Manager, as well as it's own dedicated staff team that provide risk assessed support and supervision.
We are currently recruiting a Home Manager for one of their homes in the Bedford area.
- Within the last 5 years, worked for at least 2 years in a position relevant to the residential care of children and young people
- Worked for a least one year in a role requiring the supervision and management of staff working in a care role.
(We may consider experienced Deputy Managers)
- Hold on appointment or complete within 1 year from the date of appointment Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare or a qualification which Oracle Care considers to be equivalent to the Level 5 Diploma
- Full manual driving licence
The salary for the role is £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and there is a stakeholder pension scheme.
To apply for this role please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons on 0 151 545 5336 for more information.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Healthcare Assistant - Wirral - Permanent
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes / Luton
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)