Helpdesk Supervisor Leeds - £22,000 Permanent
My client is a leading provider of facilities services and has an established portfolio of contracts across the UK.
Based in Leeds, they require an experienced Supervisor/Manager to oversee a busy FM Helpdesk ensuring SLA's are adhered to and KPI's achieved.
You will lead a small, experienced and established team in dealing with incoming building maintenance and equipment failure calls from across the site and allocating resources as necessary.
You should have demonstrable experience in advising staff and planning, implementing processes and possess excellent man-management skills.
You will have previous FM Helpdesk experience or have a call centre background and have the capacity to digest information quickly and adopt flexible working practices.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Rob on 02392 314679 or forward your CV to rhutchings@Kasus.co.uk
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Commercial Manager - (Tankers)
- Oracle RPAS Configurer / Tester
- IT Integration Specialist
- Occupational Health Advisor - Warrington
- Senior Occupational Health Advisor - Warrington
- Web Developer
- Business Analyst
- Change Project Manager
- Senior Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- ERP Programme Architect
- Occupational Health Advisor - Darlington
- RF Test Technician
- Systems Manager
- Team Administrator - Maternity Cover
- Project Manager (Marina) - Hampshire
- Software Architect / Head of Development
- Bank Healthcare Assistants
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer