Senior Ruby Developer - London - £80k - £100k
Do you want to work with a successful company looking to spread Ruby knowledge? An educational provider is looking for a Senior Ruby Developer who will play a crucial within the start-up community to teach, mentor and guide junior staff.
The successful candidate will be working with their client base, who consist of vibrant start-ups and top agencies, working on demanding Ruby-based web projects.
The work will include leading the training for 10 trainee Full Stack Developers and being the first point of contact for any difficulties they might experience, providing guidance on their projects.
Skills and experience:
· Over 2 years Ruby web development experience, preferably 5-10 years web development experience overall.
· A strong interest and enthusiasm about tech.
· Strong communication skills.
· A friendly and personable demeanor.
· Strong references from reputable tech companies.
· Prior teaching experience.
· Public speaking experience, especially at a Ruby conference / event.
· Relevant industry experience.
You will need to be a seasoned Web Developer with considerable experience in Ruby, and be active within the Ruby community.
You will need to have excellent communication skills and a constructive approach to educating junior Developers, knowing how to draw out talent and confidence.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company specialise in training Junior Web Developers to work on front-line projects.
They focus on teaching, mentoring, supervising, encouraging, managing and most importantly inspiring trainees in their new roles.
They encourage people who have a passion to learn to take one of their courses as they want to help build the top Developers in the industry.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a salary of up to £100k, depending on experience.
You will be instrumental in nurturing and developing a class of passionate and eager to learn Developers in their pursuit of a role within development.
If you too love everything development related and play an active part within the industry and community this will be the rewarding role you have been looking for.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your CV, emails firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02074269819 to find out more information about the role.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k