Head of Reward - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
Do you have experience redesigning reward structures and strategy?
Can you communicate and influence at all levels with an organisation?
Do you have experience of preparing, presenting and leading pay consultations?
A key client of Williams Kent is looking for a strong Compensation and Benefits Professional to join their organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join our client's team, as they begin an exciting period of change.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
, Undertake a comprehensive review of our existing pay and reward structures, practices and processes.
Building on this to devise a strategy which addresses the short medium and long term issues identified, as well as supporting the future development of the organisation.
, Ensure that compensation and benefits packages are competitive, cost effective, helping to build on performance factors, whilst enhancing employee engagement.
, Directly manage the transfer and implementation of our new pension provision, working in collaboration with our external advisors and providers.
, Experience of leading a reward function in complex organisations.
, Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to influence at a senior level and communicate ideas and findings to a wide audience.
, In depth knowledge of pay, recognition, reward and executive compensation processes, structures and strategies in both the UK and internationally.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to be considered for the position, please apply below or if you would like more information, call Dean on 0203 800 1163.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- Reward Manager
- HR Manager, 6 month FTC, Warwickshire, Circa £45K
- Interim HRIS Implementation Manager
- Employee Engagement & HR Specialist, Circa £35K, Hertfordshire
- Reward Analyst
- HR Advisor, £35K, Hertfordshire
- L&D Manager, Perm, Circa £50K
- Reward Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - Yorkshire
- Urgent- Pension Advisor- London City- £300-£350/ day- 6-12 M
- HR Advisor, £30K, Bedfordshire
- Reward Manager - £35,000 - £45,000 - East London
- HR PeopleSoft Team Lead, Circa £60K, Hampshire
- Reward Specialist - £35,000 - £40,000 - Wiltshire
- E-Learning Consultant, £35K, Oxfordshire
- Compensation Director
- HR Business Partner, Circa £40K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Business Partner, Circa £44K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Systems Analyst
- European Reward Manager Reward- Basingstoke- £60k + Bonus