Registered Nurses (Neurological Care) - up to £16.40ph
Staff Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD) - Daventry
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses for a unique, comprehensive facility dedicated to Neurological Illnesses and Disorders providing specialist nursing and rehabilitation in a beautiful parkland estate of 50 acres.
The service is in the town of Daventry, near Northampton, conveniently located between Junction 16 of the M1 and junction 11 of the M40.
The centre is based within spacious and purpose built accommodation.
There are 3 separate units catering for:
- Progressive neurological conditions
- Complex Care
Due to continued demand for the services we are looking for Staff Nurses (RGN RMN or RNLD) to join the team.
Candidates need to have the ability to work within a fast paced environment and have the desire to work within a specialised care home setting.
We will consider newly qualified Nurses for Preceptorships if they have suitable previous care or placement experience.
Basic starting pay rate is up to £16.40 per hour (up to £32,406 pa), starting point dependent on skills and experience
Annual incremental pay reviews, linked to achievement of objectives
Bank holiday enhancements - currently +£5 per hour
Additional hours premium - additional shifts are available - currently +£5 per hour
Basic Hours: 38.5 hours per week - 7 long shifts per fortnight (part time hours available)
Holidays: 30 days (including 8 Bank Holidays) increasing to 33 after 5 years service
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme with Legal and General
- Subsidised meals
- Free uniforms
- Free convenient on-site car parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Possibility of temporary on site staff accommodation
- Uniforms provided
For more information please contact Jay Gibbons on 0 151 545 5336 or email a CV online.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Senior Care Assistant - Ormskirk - Permanent - Days & Nights
- Senior Care Assistant - Huyton - Permanent - Days & Nights
- RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse(s) to join the fantastic care tea
- Registered General Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Days & Nights
- Staff Nurse
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Critical Care Lead
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Weston-Super-Mare
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Isleworth
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Residential Support Workers (RSW) - Bedford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Portsmouth
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Oxford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Brighton
- Children's Support Workers (RSW) - Bedfordshire
- Residential Childcare Practitioners
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Peterborough