1st Line Helpdesk Support - Central London - £20k - £22k
Are you ready to advance your technical skills and secure that progressive IT role? Our exclusive client is looking for a 1st Line Engineer who provides outstanding customer service and enjoys working on tricky IT issues with the support of a great team in Central London.
You will need to be a strong 1st Line Engineer who is keen to work hard and progress.
As well as excelling in customer service you will be technical and keen to stretch your skills with the support of a great team.
You will have experience at responding and resolving global helpdesk queries using our request tracking system to log all requests as well as answering calls and logging tickets and providing support for Office applications.
You will need to have knowledge of basic diagnostic testing and analysis, a good understanding of Windows 7 / 8 / 10 and an overview of Active Directory and Exchange and printer, mobile, PC and laptop configuration.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will maintaining the company intranet, troubleshooting if and when required.
You'll also be in charge of asset maintenance and be an administrator for Salesforce.
Ad hoc duties and tasks will be required of you by the Global Head of Technical Operations as well.
This role will give you great exposure to various vendor technologies such as Qualys, McAfee ePO, Bluecoat, pfSense, Cisco etc.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company are a worldwide personal concierge service.
Whether it's for business or pleasure, their private membership and corporate services are designed so that everything is catered to their specific members preferred level of assistance and tailored to their personal requirements.
Their global concierge team of 2,000 Lifestyle Managers in over 60 offices and who speak more than 35 languages, is there to provide them with the ultimate insider, specialist knowledge they need to bridge the gap between global and local.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a salary of up to £22k depending on your experience.
Alongside this great salary, you will also have access to a host of company benefits including gym membership, company pension scheme and 25 days holiday!
HOW TO APPLY
This role is a great opportunity not to be missed! Submit your CV now, or give Sophie Socrates a call on 02030966763 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k