Regulatory Manager - Collaborative Environment - Paris
My client is an innovative Crop Protection company who are looking for a Registration Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to join a company that and extensive new portfolio of products on the pipeline that will be released early next year and are set to dominate the market.
This is an exciting oppoortunity where you will be working directly under the Regulatory Director alongside in a small team of regulatory specialists offering you a friendly and collaborative enviroment allowing you develop your regulaotry knowledge.
The company itself can be considered to be small but with a global touch who compete directly with with some of the major brands in the market.
They are currently implementing quite an aggressive grwoth strategy where they will be releasing a new an diverse range of products onto the market offering you job stability ans real career opportunities.
- A scientific background in Agronomy, Chemistry, Biology or (eco)Toxicology
- A minimum 3 years experience with in Crop Protection regulations
- Strong knowledge of dossier compilation and conformity
- Full professional proficiency in both French and English
I am one the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in Europe within the Agrochemicals sector with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry.
If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / Affaires Réglementaires / Homologation / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / BPR / Agrochemical / Fertilizer / Fertilisers / Matières Fertilisantes / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Ecotoxicologue / Phytosanitary / Phytosanitaire / Agrochemical / 1107/2009 / MFSC / 2003/2003
If you want to develop a successful career as a Regulatory Specialist with a leading Crop Protection, please send you CV in Word Format to email@example.com.
Alternatively you can call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40 or message me though https://ch.linkedin.com/in/bthomsonnonstop
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent