West Midlands - IRO/CP Chair - Start ASAP
I'm currently working on position for a IRO/CP Chair to undertake a dual role in Child Protection and LAC post within a local authority near Birmingham.
They are offer competitive regional rates for the right candidate with the right experience, this means you'll be in rewarded financially for your commitment to our client.
As well as having a flexible rolling 3 month contract which will give you the freedom to test the waters prior to potentially going permanent.
Apply Before tomorrow morning and you can be in the running to interview by Friday and in Post by Monday morning.
Successful candidates will have been an IRO for several years and have vast knowledge of both CP and LAC conferences.
Apply now, by calling me, Ariel A.
on 0207 940 2100 or sending me an email: A.Ahmeti@Nonstopcare.com with a Word copy of your latest CV.
Although this opportunity may not something that is not suitable for you, but you may know someone who it might be!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex
- Senior PV Officer - URGENT MATERNITY COVER
- Locum Educational Psychologists required for London Boroughs
- Top 20% Non Selective school looking for Science Teacher
- Research Associate– Advanced Therapy Products -Antwerp
- Technical Training Manager - Home Office - Market Leader
- Charger de Service Client
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- Home / Office Based Role - AI Seed Manager – up to 100K EU wide
- Supervising Social Worker in Small IFA
- Physics Teaching, Independent Boarding School!
- Level up! Warehouse Senior Manager – FMCG – 105K+ BONUS
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth
- Ready for the challenge? Packaging Engineer. Med Device – SWITZ
- Medical Compliance - Final Signatory Training!