Pharmacist in Switzerland (All EU countries)
PHARMACIST / APOTHEKER
The company is certainly the best choice you can make to start your career as a pharmacist in Switzerland as they are one of the few to offer long-term career perspective, and a lot of recognition, which will open doors for your future ambition.
If you are just a recent graduate with pharmacy degree, and wish to get a first experience in one of the most exclusive ski resort in the world, then this opportunity is for you.
By working 80% to 100% you will get the chance to enjoy a unique lifestyle in the heart of the Swiss Alps, while enjoying 300 days of ski and sun per year! A unique opportunity to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle! Located at less than 2 hours away from Geneva and Milan, you will also have access to 2 international airports, and have the time to travel across Switzerland, and Europe.
The candidate will have:
- A degree in Pharmacy / PharmD
- German and English Speaking
PHONE INTERVIEW THIS WEEK-END ! Start as of October for a permanent position, and get ready to hit the slopes!
Call me Arnaud Schmitt-Fillaire at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation.
Contact me at: email@example.com or +41 43 508 08 17, and please send your CV in MS Word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a professional within the Pharmaceutical industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent
- Regulatory Affairs Consultancy Germany
- Global CMC Manager - English speaking
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School