Location: Either Working on sites primarily in North East England but occasionally required to work further afield, or At our premises in Chester-le-Street
Rate: £7.25 per hour
Contract: Fixed term to 23rd December 2016, with potential for conversion to permanent
Hours: Normal hours of work are 39.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, Weekend & Evening Overtime opportunities
The company manufactures and fits a range of architectural metalwork including balustrade, handrails, railings & gates.
Installation staff work in 2 or 3 man teams consisting of a crew leader and 1 or 2 metalwork labourers.
Metalwork labourers in the workshop prepare steel for fabrication and prepare finished products for installation using a variety of tools and machines.
We are looking for a hard-working team player to fulfil the role of Metalwork Labourer.
Duties include manual handling and use of machinery & power tools.
On installation sites they also include excavation and work at height.
Similar experience would be an advantage but all training is provided.
Only applications with a CV will be considered.
Experience & Skill Requirements:
, Able to work as part of a team - essential
, Full, Clean Driving License - highly advantageous
, CSCS Card - advantageous - will be provided if not held
, Related experience - advantageous
Please send your CV along with a covering letter by clicking 'Apply'.
- Rate: £7.25 per hour
- Location: Chester Le Street, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-11 19:00:36 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Business Analyst
- B2B Outbound Sales Exec
- IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Customer Support Executive
- Senior Programme Officer – Corporate Services
- Warehouse Operative
- Oracle EBS System Analyst
- Junior C++ Gaming Software Engineer
- C++/C# Senior Software Engineer
- Retail Finance Manager
- Health Care Assistant
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Worker
- Chef de Partie
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Workshop Technician
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Area Manager
- Senior Heating Engineer
- User Acceptance Test (UAT) Analyst
- Software Engineer