Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD) - Neurological Care
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and offers bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses for a state-of-the-art 70-bedded care facility in Stoke-on-Trent.
The centre is purpose-built, bright and welcoming and promotes positivity to patients and staff by being tastefully decorated with a modern twist.
The comprehensive multi-disciplinary team together with high nurse-to-resident ratios will ensure the highest level of support to residents.
The care centre offers the following services:
-Long-term care for progressive neurological conditions
We are looking for dedicated and ambitious RGNs, RMNs and RNLDs to work with people with brain injuries and challenging behaviours.
There are excellent opportunities for career progression and professional development for nurses who are looking to develop their skills in a fast-paced and highly clinical setting.
The hourly pay rate is £14ph.
(We will consider newly-qualified Nurses for preceptorships)
Bank holidays: all 8 bank holidays are paid at an enhanced rate of an extra £5 per hour
Additional overtime hours available: at +£5 per hour (so a total of +£10ph for bank holidays)
Hours: 38.5 hours per week (we may consider part-time)
,Free on-site car parking
To apply please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons on 0 151 545 5336.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Healthcare Assistant - Wirral - Permanent
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes / Luton
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)