Business Development Manager - Print
This business has been around for over two decades and has been working with international brands for their printing needs.
With their production on-site, they are renowned for quality, reliability, and innovation.
You will be involved in developing new business development, managing a sales cycle end-to-end, ensuring a solid pipeline and maintaining existing business.
As a BDM, you will establish and maintain long-term relationships as well as achieve profitable growth against your own targets.
Previous business development experience, ideally from the print industry (but not required).
Your strong interpersonal and networking skills will be rewarded through achievable targets, uncapped commission and the tools of the trade.
You will be able to think creatively and open minded demonstrated by developing strategies to grow your sales.
This role provides uncapped commission, with OTE +100K, car allowance, and tools of the trade.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sally Horwood on +61282709750
( SK914222A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Sales Consultant | Travel Sector
- Financial Accountant
- Team Assistant
- PARALEGAL - TEMP TO PERM - IMMEDIATE START - UP TO 60K PACKAGE
- Sales Support - Real Estate
- Legal Secretary - Commercial
- Settlements Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Para Planner
- Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Business Advisory
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Disputes
- Business Analyst
- Legal Secretaries needed in the Sydney CBD!!
- Legal Secretary - Insurance Litigation
- Legal Secretary - Workers Comp (Plaintiff)
- Junior Legal Secretary - Taxation & Employment
- Legal Secretary - Dispute Resolution & Insolvency
- Senior Legal Secretary - Insurance