Business Development Manager - Print
This business has been around for over two decades and has been working with international brands for their printing needs.
With their production on-site, they are renowned for quality, reliability, and innovation.
You will be involved in developing new business development, managing a sales cycle end-to-end, ensuring a solid pipeline and maintaining existing business.
As a BDM, you will establish and maintain long-term relationships as well as achieve profitable growth against your own targets.
Previous business development experience, ideally from the print industry (but not required).
Your strong interpersonal and networking skills will be rewarded through achievable targets, uncapped commission and the tools of the trade.
You will be able to think creatively and open minded demonstrated by developing strategies to grow your sales.
This role provides uncapped commission, with OTE +100K, car allowance, and tools of the trade.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sally Horwood on +61282709750
( SK914222A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Internal Recruitment Consultant
- Executive Assistant
- Network Support Engineer
- Spare Parts Officer
- Receptionists/ Administrators Wanted!
- Entry Level Roles
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Management Accountant
- Payroll Analyst (Employment Taxes)
- Customer Experience Manager - Temp Assignment
- People & Development Business Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Policy & Compliance Coordinator
- Expression of Interest - Legal Support Professionals needed
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Litigation