Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive: A positive, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive with a can-do attitude, is required to join a fast growing science and technology company.
The Company is enjoying an exciting period of growth with several new products being released this year, so they are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join the team.
The Company designs, develops and manufactures truly innovative, premium quality scientific instruments used for many scientific and commercial applications including Biology, Chemistry, Biotech research and scientific discovery.
The in-house marketing team drives the sales of products globally.
This is a key role in driving customer awareness of several international technology brands.
It is an excellent opportunity to develop your marketing career at a dynamic & progressive company, a fun and engaging place to work with an informal and collaborative culture.
Ideally the Digital Marketing Executive would be proficient in the full spectrum of marketing activities, but will certainly have experience in some of the following, and be willing to learn:
- Executing and measuring email campaigns
- Writing Search Optimised content
- Updating web content via CMS
- Other online publishing
- Social media strategy and delivery
- Image manipulation using InDesign or Photoshop
- Print production
- Event management
- On page / off page SEO
- PPC advertising
- Google Analytics
Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent Marketing qualification
- At least two years' experience in a marketing role, preferably B2B
- Experience using a content management system
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge of HTML
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimisation techniques
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative Digital Marketing Executive.
The role is based in Royston, a short commute from Cambridge.
Staff benefits include 25 days paid holidays per year (not including public holidays), pension scheme, private health insurance, cycle scheme and a ‘green' car scheme.
More Jobs from MaxAd
- Service Desk Operator
- Service Desk Coordinator
- Pre-Sales Consultant
- Hand Finishing Operators
- Financial Controller
- Regional Director
- Field Sales Engineer (Northern Ireland)
- Full Stack PHP Developer
- Financial Controller
- QS / Chartered Surveyor
- CRM Digital Campaigns Specialist
- Project Coordinator
- ACC Qualified Clinical Coders
- Multi Skilled Tradesman / Joiner
- Bench Joiner
- Wood Machinist
- Telemarketing Executive
- 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer
- IT Directors / CTOs / CIOs
- Office Administrator